Monday, August 8, 2011

Back in the Valley Again

I have been out of Thailand for the past 6 weeks and I am so excited to return! I spent most of the time promoting TEFL Chiang Mai at Universities in California and the Pacific Northwest. As much as I loved living in those locations I can honestly say that there is no place closer to Paradise than the Mae Sai Valley just west Doi Pui of behind Northern Thailand’s most famous temple Doi Suthep. The spirit of the local farmers, merchants and community members evades captivity. The best way to get a sense of the place is to enroll in the Paradise TEFL’s Buddhist Exchange program and see for yourself just how incredible and what an authentic experience it can be. Short of that you, can search TEFL Buddhist Exchange on You Tube and see a video with images for yourself!  

No comments:

Post a Comment